GS750 on "Cafe Racer" TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750 on "Cafe Racer" TV

What do you think of the budget GS750 cafe racer on HD Theater's "Cafe Racer" show? I think they uselessly chopped up a nice bike. Sad to see a good vintage seat and nice paint job ruined.

I made my cafe racer from a crapped-out GS. If I'd had something as nice as that, I would have kept it close to stock.

750 cafe

Yep.. Saw it and feel the same way. Turned out cool though

Comment

Yeah, that was a very nice 750. Everything on it looked great for a 30 year old bike; then Seate and his accomplice hacked sawed, as well as tossed away, a perfectly nice set of mufflers, the frame, as well other items, and it looked like s**t (IMO) when they finished.

The CB350 done by Lossa came out much better and was destined for the dump when they started.

Comment

I agree they ruined that bike. They got it for a great price, about 825 I think. It was kind of disappointing to see them ruin such a nice bike for the sake of a tv show that supposedly respects older bikes. I thought it was funny that they also said they thought the bike was too big and bulky for a cafe bike.

Comment

Working...
        X