650 Fender swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

650 Fender swap

I need a fender for my 83 GS650g. I like the look and size of the 82 gs650l fender and would like to put it on my bike. Actually, any of the small fenders for the GS650 series would be fine. I plan on painting it. Does anyone know if it will bolt on without modification?

I have an 650L fender on mine. Everyone thinks it doesn't fit, it's been on for 8 years and still fits.

I have a black fender with gold/red stripes if your interested for sale.
    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

That is good news, do you have a picture? I looked at your profile, either there are no pictures in profiles or I couldn't find it. Did you have to do anything to the fender to get it to fit?

Comment

The fender is visible in this thread
        Would you like to share the experiences you have had with a new accessory, part or vendor? Post your review here.

Comment

That is half of what I was hoping for, was hoping for a full side view of the bike with the L fender. but, enough of a look to see how it fits. Probably will get an L fender and give it a try. Should match my L muffler better too. Thanks.

Comment

The bike is buried in the shed so I can't get a picture. Trust me it fits.

Comment

I trust you and already placed a bid on a fender based on that trust. I wanted the picture to see how it looked overall on a bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mop Bucket View Post
                I trust you and already placed a bid on a fender based on that trust. I wanted the picture to see how it looked overall on a bike.
                I think we did one on Maro's 650G because he liked the way mine looked.

Comment

Working...
                X