sigpic

82 GS850
    78 GS1000
    04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
    .................________-|___\____
    ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Cool stuff. I think he talks fine. Its the southerners who talk funny.

Comment

Rick, that is one seriously nice GS, looks brand new.
        I think once the snow melts, and it warms up a tad, you should take the camera along on a few rides, you know we like pics, and movies even better.
        And how about that video of the e30's??

Comment

So did it make it?
          You guy are slipping,it's the obvious question.

Comment

Originally posted by Octain View Post
            Snow sucks!

Oh, and you talk funny.
            Thanks, I don't dance to well either

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
              So did it make it?
              You guy are slipping,it's the obvious question.
              Too icy, I chickened out we'll be out there soon though. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by rkj2002 View Post
                Too icy, I chickened out we'll be out there soon though. I hope.
                For the best me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  Rick, that is one seriously nice GS, looks brand new.
                  I think once the snow melts, and it warms up a tad, you should take the camera along on a few rides, you know we like pics, and movies even better.
                  And how about that video of the e30's??
                  Hey FB, (do you run a 318?), yup it's a sweety that has done well here at the motorcycle spa

You'll see more video, this little Cannon is an easy shooter- Thanks

Comment

Hey FB, (do you run a 318?),
                    Thats me.....the one and the same, good to see you here.

Comment

Thats me.....the one and the same, good to see you here.
                      Hey Stan, This is a good place for sure, more knowledge and good people than you can shake a stick at. It's made putting my GS together so much easier and it's also nice being on the other end for a change How's your Suzuki doing, you have an 80's liter bike, right?

Cheers, Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rkj2002 View Post
                        Thanks, I don't dance to well either
                        LOL, we'll blame it on the snow.
                        sigpic

82 GS850
                        78 GS1000
                        04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                        .................________-|___\____
                        ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Hi Rick
                          more knowledge and good people than you can shake a stick at
                          Yes indeed, not unlike the good folk such as yourself over at the e30 network, I enjoy both tremendously.

Unfortunatly nothing to report on the bike rebuild, she has been langushing without attention the last few weekends, what with all the drama on the little box demanding my attention.
                          Except for a minor, irritating off idle stumble that comes and goes, she seems to have settled down now, but now the drivers window motor has packed up, don't you just know it, when it rains, it pours.
                          Hope to get the frame and bits off to the powder coaters in the next wo or three weeks, then the restoration can continue.
                          Yes '81 GS1000G
                          Kind Regards.

Comment

Hi Rick
                            more knowledge and good people than you can shake a stick at
                            Yes indeed, not unlike the good folk such as yourself over at the e30 network, I enjoy both tremendously.

Unfortunatly nothing to report on the bike rebuild, she has been langushing without attention the last few weekends, what with all the drama on the little box demanding my attention.
                            Except for a minor, irritating off idle stumble that comes and goes, she seems to have settled down now, but now the drivers window motor has packed up, don't you just know it, when it rains, it pours.
                            Hope to get the frame and bits off to the powder coaters in the next two or three weeks, then the restoration can continue.
                            Yes '81 GS1000G
                            Kind Regards.

Comment

Hi Rick

Hope to get the frame and bits off to the powder coaters in the next two or three weeks, then the restoration can continue.
                              Yes '81 GS1000G
                              Kind Regards.
                              That's right, you have that liter shafty. I looked at 1991 1150 G a few years ago in the next town. What a bike that is, a true interstate!

Unfortunately a little heavy for me though, 750 has always been my slot.

What's the weather like over there now, doing any riding?

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X