No announcement yet.

Does this seat look fat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for Cafe Kids' pic - I think that is one rare photo!
    Usually all that is found after a 'squid eater' attack is the bike, and maybe a helmet. You actually caught it in the act! Too late to save the rider, though...

Comment

New to the site. Very helpful. Actually finding so much usable info I haven't even had to ask any questions yet. (They're coming though!) I just bought a '79 850g and wish I could find a seat and rear fender (exactly) like that for my model. Personally I like the flat seat and the "chrome" rear fender. But then, my seat is trashed and I hate the plastic tailpiece and rear fender. I'd leave it...

Comment

Originally posted by KINGCADE View Post
        New to the site. Very helpful. Actually finding so much usable info I haven't even had to ask any questions yet. (They're coming though!) I just bought a '79 850g and wish I could find a seat and rear fender (exactly) like that for my model. Personally I like the flat seat and the "chrome" rear fender. But then, my seat is trashed and I hate the plastic tailpiece and rear fender. I'd leave it...
        Welcome, introduce yourself in your very own thread under GS Owners, and you'll get a very large welcome package from BassCliff. Also, we do like pictures (of your bike), and a location is always nice so someone in your area could be available to help you out.

Comment

Will do thanks Dan...

Comment

I'd keep the seat..looks comfortable as hell..wish mine was that nice...I'll be having mine redone soon..30+ year old foam and vinyl does not make for a comfy ride..lol

DDM

Comment

Working...
            X