"New" sidecovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"New" sidecovers

Finished my new sidecovers and got the pipe painted today...took her out for a spin after a long winter of re-work re-paint and improvements..cant wait for a nice day and a good long ride!

DDM

sweet bike

Comment

Sick!!!!

Comment

Nice, just the right amount of red detail.

Comment

Nice looking bike there. Good work. I like it much better than those cafe racer guys that hack off the seat rails then make a plank seat that's sure to be a real pain in the a$$.
          Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

sweet side covers>>.......

luv the side covers,,,,,real sweet......regards david

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
              Nice, just the right amount of red detail.
              Ive got some red plastic brake bleeder caps with your name on them.
              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Looks great. Undecided about the lettering on the fork lowers though.

Comment

lol@ Dave....I'll have to swing down when its warm on a ride and look at em..lol

The lettering I had on last year too..it sure saves me from saying what year the bike is....everyone always asks what year it is..the majority are way off...had a kid..couldnt be more than 22 last year ask me "is that bike from the eighties"..I just about spit my coffee out..lol..then the look on his face when I told him it was a 77..he about **** his pants i think...
                  Thanks for all the replies and compliments...much appreciated!

DDM

Comment

I've said it once and I'll say it again, your bike looks badass. Nuff said .

Comment

Excellent work, real nice !

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit Diesel Man View Post
                        Finished my new sidecovers and got the pipe painted today...took her out for a spin after a long winter of re-work re-paint and improvements..cant wait for a nice day and a good long ride!

DDM
                        I have to agree, that is bad ass...

Originally posted by Nessism View Post
                        Nice looking bike there. Good work. I like it much better than those cafe racer guys that hack off the seat rails then make a plank seat that's sure to be a real pain in the a$$.
                        I had that same problem with my bike, as the back end was hacked off when I got it. It was alot worse than it is now. I have diamond plate on the sides as well but they are reversed. I really like the painted pipes. My pipes blued and now they look like crap. This would give it a better look. Might do some changing given the idea in Detroit Diesel Man's pic. Looks like we have something a little similar going on too...

Here is a pic of the work in progress...

Comment

Hi,

That's a very good looking bike there, Mr. Detroit Diesel Man. Nice work!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
                          X