LED kits, underglow kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extra brake lights on my 850:

flexible, stick-on LED strip connected to brake light circuit. also, up under the luggage rack is a red strobe, also connected to brakes.
    2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
    82 gs1100L probably the next project
    1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
    1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

this is my skunk w/ a couple small 4LED lights above and behind the carbs. you can see a purple glow in the first pic. it's subtle.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Led kits

Hello guys and Gals

I have available to you as a canadian dealer LED kits or individual lights for any bike starting at $129.00 This gives you two 48cm for undr the tank, two 48 mm stips for undr the fram and two mor for the front and rear fendrs for a total effect that is killer to look at and not only is it kool to view it is much safer to ride at night with these on as you can be seen for a few hundred yards. I use the red on my cruiser and all iget is looks from pedestrians and cars so they do see you very well.
        Drop me an e-mail if you wish to place and order.
        Archie

Comment

Originally posted by vtx1800lover View Post
          Hello guys and Gals

I have available to you as a canadian dealer LED kits or individual lights for any bike starting at $129.00 This gives you two 48cm for undr the tank, two 48 mm stips for undr the fram and two mor for the front and rear fendrs for a total effect that is killer to look at and not only is it kool to view it is much safer to ride at night with these on as you can be seen for a few hundred yards. I use the red on my cruiser and all iget is looks from pedestrians and cars so they do see you very well.
          Drop me an e-mail if you wish to place and order.
          Archie
          In the US we can get all that for around 45 bucks at autozone...

Comment

Working...
          X