Decal Sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decal Sources

Awhile back I saw loads of checker stripe decal sets on ebay, but now I only see one seller for them.

This dude

I am pretty leery of the low price auctions with jacked up shipping charges. Before I bid on the opportunity to send money to a bottomless pit in Prague for some stripes, does anyone know of a better source for what should be a pretty standard accent piece?

Thanks.

18.00 from there doesnt seem unreasonable to me.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

True, the ultimate price is not terrible.

But that only works if no one bids up the stupid 0.99 "price." He then indicates that it will take 10-20 days from purchase date to ship. If he just posted a "Buy It Now" price with reasonable shipping, that would be OK. But I balk at sellers that make me wait for a bogus auction to finish before sending me an item that they have used the shipping charge to fix the price.

Comment

I'd go to a sign company with what you want and see about a price...its local and close and would support a local business instead of giving money away to flea bayers scamming you with shipping cost.

DDM

Comment

These people "Reproduction Decals" has them but more expensive but reputation is a+

Comment

Working...
          X