New Bags for Betty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bags for Betty

Gave myself a b-day present..Bags for Betty...was afraid they would look out of place but I really like the way they look..big enough for a change of clothes or 2 and some spare stuff..between my tank bag and these I'm ready for a road trip!!

DDM

Happy birthday and congrats, those look good on her, good buy.

Comment

Thanks!!

DDM

Comment

Lookin good DDM ! R U ridin tomorrow ? (sunday)
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
          Lookin good DDM ! R U ridin tomorrow ? (sunday)
          I'll be out and about for sure...got lunch plans in the cities (New Hope) about 1pm...leavin early in the AM and taking the scenic route...lol if I can get my lazy ass outta bed before 11...lol

DDM

Comment

While stopping be the local Harley Dealer today what do I find.... (Bike swapmeet) A very useful old school but in great shape 14 Liter BagMan TankBag, Kinda funny with the straps and all but it goes with the Orginal Old School Street Fighter.. $25.00 even has the rain sheild! It fits pretty nice and did I say I really did miss that comfy pillow now on the tank with my GPS...

Comment

Saddle bags are awesome!

My company paid for mine!
              (gave me a $50 gift card, walked into cyclegear, and they just happened to be on sale for $50!)

I won't go anywhere without them.......beats the hell out of a bookbag any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
              X