Need handlebars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need handlebars

hey everyone i was wonderin if anyone knew where i could pickup a set of stock oem chrome handlebars. for a 1981 suzuki gs1100ex. mine were bent before i got it and im tired of riding it with slightly bent bars haha.

thanks guys

Well, you could spend about $75 and get the stock ones from a Suzuki dealer, OR you could spend about $33 and get these:

Measurements
    Width = 28" End to end measurement
    Rise = 4.2" How high the bars are from top to bottom
    Pullback = 4.2" How far bars come back toward rider
    Center = 4.8" Length of center between first bends

Many people (including myself) prefer Daytona or Superbike bend bars, which are have less pullback than the stockers, and spread your ahnds out a bit wider.

Daytonas (from the same ebay seller):

Measurements
    Width = 29.2" End to end measurement
    Rise = 5.36" How high the bars are from top to bottom
    Pullback = 3" How far bars come back toward rider
    Center = 4.4" Length of center between first bends
    Last edited by Griffin; 08-15-2011, 09:49 PM.
    sigpic

SUZUKI:
    1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
    HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
    KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
    YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

I have some off of a 81 650G. Not sure if they are similar or not.

Comment

i have some off a 79 1000 L

Comment

I have some from an 82 gs650g.
          I really don't want them....they remind me of back when my bike was totally stock and gaaaayyyy.......

Comment

I just through that same set in the trash. I had them on my gs750L whent with stait bars I got frome Rusty Riders in Newark Oh for 10.00 new. thay had a slite mar you could barly see.

Comment

I have a set from 1980 GS 1100E. If it's what you're looking for you can have them for shipping cost. Mind you, they're in less than perfect shape. I can get you a picture if needed.

Cheers

Comment

thanks everyone for your reply's. hey radek22 i would like to get those bars from you if thats cool. how do i go about paying you?

Comment

Sent you PM with picture links. Let me know if you want them, I'll look into shipping.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X