New Front Fascia Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Front Fascia Project

Picked up some parts from the good ol' Dime City. Metric headlight assembly and brackets.

Heres the question:
    Where to mount turn signals.
    I need DOT.

Its a rust bucket, i know. Its a slow process and the headlight was the first step for me. I plan on replacing the gauges with new smaller ones. Clip ons after that. Anyone know of any titanium fastener distributors?

Started sanding the gas tank, got rid of the gauges, sanded the handlebars...I just found out that i have k&n super bars on this bike...well at least there's a sticker

Getting real dirty doing some polishing! Ill post pics when i make some real headway.

Comment

Originally posted by mindtrip View Post
      Anyone know of any titanium fastener distributors?
      why? - if it's to replace all the old and manky rusted steel ones on your bike then rather use stainless with antiseize on them. titanium bolts (in the uk at least) are around 15-20 times more expensive than stainless....

Comment

Cool! Looking forward to seeing how it looks with the new guages on.

Nice looking headlight too! I'll be after something like that in the future...

Comment

Going to the store for some supplies after work. then the polishing starts!

Comment

Pics from the tear down

Ive decided to just cafe the entire bike. Inverted forks, shorten frame, custom seat and electronics plate, 4-1 and velocity stacks

Comment

Working...
            X