No Spokes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Spokes?

Does anyone know where I can get new spokes for my 78 GS1000C? When I originally bought the bike in 95, she was really rough. Spent most of its life outdoors. I unlaced the wheels, polished the spokes and had them electroless nickel plated. The rims were polished and clear anodized. They looked great for a number of years, but the spokes rusted once again. The hubs and rims still look great and I want to rebuild the wheels.
    Motor City Power Sports shows them to be available, but Alpha Sports and Dillon's says they are NLA.

just pick the finish you want and the length pick out the nipples you like or they can even make you a custom set. id rather put it all together myself because it makes it feel like YOUR bike and you can say I DID THAT when someone asks "DAAAMMMMNN where you get dat sweet chrome homes!"

Comment

Try Woody's Wheel Works?
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

The OEM spokes seem available both for the front and rear from CMSNL.com.
        I looked them up for the GS 750 B model.
        sigpicJohn Kat
        My bikes: CB 77, GS 1000 ST Cafe Racer with GSXR 1052 engine, GS 1000 ST, XR 41 Replica with GS 1085 engine,
        GS 1100 SZ Katana with GS 1135 EFF engine, KTM Superduke 1290 R 2020

Comment

Working...
        X