Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
    I does look good, but I think it's funny they named a paint color "Rat Rod"
    That looks sweet. Can't wait to see the photos on my comp. when I get home. Is that just color or did you clear it? What kind of paint is it? I've been trying out Dupli-color Paint Shop Laquers, that they carry in the local Discount parts stores. (Rat Rod) Eastwoods, catering to the street rod(pre'49 customs) that are usually done in primers, flat or satin black. We used to call them beaters. Some P.C. guy hijacked(note, another non P.C. term used) the name from the Harley guys and there Rat bikes. If you ever saw one of those you would know why there called Rat bikes.(there could actually be rats on it somewhere) Here's my rat mower, I made.
    Last edited by gsrick; 01-16-2012, 05:53 PM.
    :cool:GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Flat Black rulez!!!! Nice job on the tank. Is it 2-pack or single acrylic lacquer?

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. As far as the paint goes this pic will answer all your questions.

Any more questions?

Comment

Good to see that it has "unsurpassed beauty" .. I need to get me some of that!!

Comment

Originally posted by OzJavelin View Post
            Good to see that it has "unsurpassed beauty" .. I need to get me some of that!!

I could use an "unsurpassed beauty", as long as my wife doesn't find out. PS that was a joke, just in case the ol lady asks.
            :cool:GSRick
            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Working...
            X