No announcement yet.

Need Some GS450 Advice! Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks (and sounds) a little rich to me. I see you bumped up your mains, but what about the pilots / needles / float height / etc?

And it's been a while since I read about your 450 - valves done recently? Doing a carb sync certainly wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rich View Post
      Looks (and sounds) a little rich to me. I see you bumped up your mains, but what about the pilots / needles / float height / etc?

And it's been a while since I read about your 450 - valves done recently? Doing a carb sync certainly wouldn't hurt.
      My pilot is stock, my needles are bumped up 2 or 3 I forgot... and my float height is stock too... I was working my way down this list: http://www.factorypro.com/tech_tunin...m_engines.html

Yeah I will definitely go to a shop and get that stuff done because I have NEVER done that and I am ashamed!

PS: Adjustment screw being turned in leans it out or richens it?

Comment

Righty=lean, Lefty=rich. terrylee

Comment

Originally posted by terrylee View Post
          Righty=lean, Lefty=rich. terrylee
          Oh okay so my adjustments screws are actually turned ALL the way in right now, so my spark plugs are sooty, but my idle is set to be lean... weird I got some stuff to mess with for sure!

Comment

Working...
          X