Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Req. Blue Bike w/ Black Engine

Hey guys,

This has been hard for me to find on here. I have seen a few Cooley bikes with the white and blue with a black engine. I am looking to see a bike with just blue body, preferably a darker blue with flakes and a painted engine.

Thanks in advance

This stunning piece of art belongs to one of the members.

Comment

Wow!! Thats so bright it hurts my eyes like I'm actually there in the sunlight, what a beautiful and modified 1000. Love all the changes with the swinger and front end too.

Comment

love the whole bike....where did that amazing seat come from????..

RB

Comment

How about this Bandit?

Comment

Can't see the bandit, might need a membership to view pics. Has anybody done the opposite with a silver engine and black cases?

Comment

Sorry about that

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
              Can't see the bandit, might need a membership to view pics. Has anybody done the opposite with a silver engine and black cases?
              Here's the Bandit.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank You

Thanks so far guys. Great looking bikes. Any more?

Comment

Joe Nardy needs to post a pic of his gorgeous 83 1100E with the dark blue stock paint scheme. It had a black engine factory.

Comment

That first pic would have me committed to the paint scheme, they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery, the only thing I would have different is the original air box and a 4-2 exhaust, otherwise, that would be my dream 1000.

Comment

This is a pic of my blue 83 1100E with 7900 miles on it. I just removed the stock pipes, airbox, & handlebars. It now has a Bassani pipe, K&Ns, correctly jetted carbs & a set of drag bars on it. Next will be an 83 750 front end with a 16 inch wheel so it will turn correctly too. Bike was all stock but can still be put back that way if I want. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        This stunning piece of art belongs to one of the members.

Beautiful bike. But what is it ? A SkunCooley ?
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Decision Made

Thanks again folks,

It was hard for me to decide after that first bike, it has more flash than Mardi Gras. It is a beauiful bike, but not what I was going for. After seeing a couple more, I am definitely going black engine and polishing my covers. If anyone wants to keep posting pics, I'd love to see them.

Comment

Here's mine with sliver/black engine combo. Obviously not in the league of that 1000...
                            1979 GS750E

Comment

Working...
                            X