Engine Cover Emblems On E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Cover Emblems On E-Bay

For whoever it was that was looking for some new engine cover emblems, there are a couple of sets on E-bay right now:

Mark

Thank you. I am trying for the second set since I see Lynn is going for the first.

Comment

OEM emblems on bikebandit

Genuine OEM emblems on bikebandit.com. These guys still carry most OEM parts for the older Suzukis. I was looking at the left emblem the other day, and I think it was like 13.00.

They also have detailed diagrams of the parts - very handy when working on the bikes. Just click on "Shop for OEM parts". Everything else is a cake-walk. Hope this helps.

Chad, Columbus, OH

Comment

Re: OEM emblems on bikebandit

Originally posted by crc1214
        Genuine OEM emblems on bikebandit.com. These guys still carry most OEM parts for the older Suzukis. I was looking at the left emblem the other day, and I think it was like 13.00.

They also have detailed diagrams of the parts - very handy when working on the bikes. Just click on "Shop for OEM parts". Everything else is a cake-walk. Hope this helps.

Chad, Columbus, OH
        A few years ago I wanted some emblems for the motor. The stator side Suzuki had, but I didn't pay $85 US for it! Unfortunately the ignition side came only in gold, the silver's part # had been superceded by the gold's. At least that's what I was told. :roll: I repainted the old one, and then took a razor blade and removed the paint from the raised letters. Looks pretty good! :roll:
        Kevin
        E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
        "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
        Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

WOW! Those emblems went for pretty huge money! I bought a set a couple years back from Suzuki, and I can't remember the exact price but they were nowhere near what those EBAY ones went for. Holy crap!

Comment

I had fun with that
            I hate when a cheap item gets driven up and makes it so that they are not even worth it anymore.

Comment

The stator side Suzuki had, but I didn't pay $85 US for it!
              I had one of those last year. I had to replace the two "Ninja" stickers on the tailpiece of my ZX-9 (the PO had removed them for some reason). The dealer wanted $92 EACH for these vinyl stickers about 10" long... So I bought a set off of E-bay for $7US including shipping. Much better.

Mark

Comment

I ordered some from BikeBandit but I'm still waiting Some of the parts in my $100 order were back ordered

Comment

Mmmmm....got set of genuine Suzuki engine emblems from www.suziparts.com.au last year. They were reasonably priced @ $AU49 for the pair including overnight shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1
                    I ordered some from BikeBandit but I'm still waiting Some of the parts in my $100 order were back ordered
                    That seems to always happen on multi-part orders Lynn but they are good about it. They will break out shipping for you if it goes to long at no extra charge. I bought all new rubber parts for my project and only two went back ordered. They shipped separate a week later. I was really pleased with Bike Bandit every time I have dealt with them so far

Comment

Working...
                    X