what color should i paint my bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what color should i paint my bike

the bike in my sig, the 78 750C. opinions?

Its yours...whatever color you want it to be.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Depends on if you want a oem color, if not paint it your favorite color. terrylee

Comment

Pink....?

just kidding, I don't know, mine is going from a Burgundy to a Pearl White

Comment

Alabama= camo

Comment

Originally posted by kdo58 View Post
            Alabama= camo
            >>>>>>lmao

Comment

Realtree to be precise.

Comment

3D

would even be better

Comment

i got some red pinstripe decals like the old '77's had, they are oem replicas, im thinking black with that red pinstripe decal might look pretty sick. my engine is already black and i have a black vance and hines. im also thinking about leaving the black on the engine and getting some stock plates (clutch plate etc) and leaving the block black and the those plates stainless. what yall think.

Comment

here is an all black bike. some chrome, etc, just no red in it, and a different bike, but you get the idea

Are you doing a restoration project of some kind on a GS? Let everyone see what you are doing by posting the details here.

Comment

Any color you want to as long as it's black.

Roll tide.

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
                        here is an all black bike. some chrome, etc, just no red in it, and a different bike, but you get the idea

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...&postcount=434
                        yea i dont really like that style too much, but the black is pretty sharp. i think with the red pinstripes and the suki labels it would look pretty good

Comment

Working...
                        X