No announcement yet.

replacement handle bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a good set of "L" replacement bars. Same height, but a more turned out grip. I will try to remember to take a shot or two of them for you. You don't live THAT far from me we could meet up to avoid shipping. After you see them you can make an offer. Don't really know what they're worth...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

about 2 hours north. I could try to make it up that way,but my bike is a bit small for I-57. Rt. 51 gets me beat up if its busy,still 65mph. I will probly keep what I got for now otherwise wife might get a little ****y. I almost tried to make it up to joe nardy's when he was having the tire installation awhile back. I am not sure I would try to go that far with my bike would have to trailer it. You never know though. I wouldn't mind a look at them if you get the time, that crazy down and inward stock bars look made my forearms cramp up. I probly only went about 60 miles in one shot, but arms and hands were going numb.

Comment

Working...
      X