No announcement yet.

Scratch-Built Seat Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell this is your first (we wont count the one that didnt quite make it) seat/tail from fiberglass. That alone rates a The next one (I'm betting there will be a next one) will be even better.

Comment

honestly i love your color designs lol
      and i think the unique line patters look good it broken up at the right angle and lighting as you said
      i need to re do my tank because the seat is pealing the rattle can
      and also i want to add monster symbols to the bike XD

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
        Hell this is your first (we wont count the one that didnt quite make it) seat/tail from fiberglass. That alone rates a The next one (I'm betting there will be a next one) will be even better.
        Well, I did end up with a lot of extra foam . . .

I also have a 3d tank.

Another seat pan form already made. Taped and waxed it last night. I also took a bunch of pictures during the shaping process, though the form from that session ended up too narrow in the back. I may post the photos with a "how-to" on shaping, cutting, etc.

Finally, here are some daytime pics of the green bike (or just the bike, in green).

That side cover is the Devil. Primed and painted it again last night. When I tried to clear coat it (probably jumped the gun on drying times), it orange-peeled like crap. Will try again with more patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper0001 View Post
          honestly i love your color designs lol
          and i think the unique line patters look good it broken up at the right angle and lighting as you said
          i need to re do my tank because the seat is pealing the rattle can
          and also i want to add monster symbols to the bike XD
          What "monster symbols" would you add?

Comment

kewl thread, good work man !!!

Comment

Working...
            X