headlight ideas gs850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headlight ideas gs850

im wanting to put a projector headlight in ( they sell in pairs) has anyone done this?

also i want a fairing..

so im asking post pics of yer front end...mines just the regular old stock look..

ok so my buddy who has 2 cbr (94-95) had a broke peice of his 94 that was replaced..

so i gave 5 bux for the perfect windsheild..all i need is the headlights an i think i can make the rest work...

so i got my own question answered...ill post pics/detail a while from now on how to make it work if anyone wants to know

i used tape to hold the peice up so ints not quite where its gonna set

Comment

That actually looks way better than I had imagined. Cool! if you can get the CBR lights to go with it, it would look great I think.

Comment

After looking at the picture more, I think I would trim down the left side to match the shorter right side, and then mount up two round projector lights. It could look really cool with the twin lamps in there as opposed to the cbr unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
          After looking at the picture more, I think I would trim down the left side to match the shorter right side, and then mount up two round projector lights. It could look really cool with the twin lamps in there as opposed to the cbr unit.
          ahhh very good idea...didnt think bout that..but yea ill trim it down as well

Comment

Working...
          X