Sprayed the 1150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprayed the 1150

I'm a bit fussy so i decided to repaint the 1150 back to original. I prefered the red and black it was but this is what it came from the factory with. I made 5 sets of stickers so I can do it 5 more times if I get bored. I still have to clean up the engine a bit and repaint the exhaust but it's coming and it's too fun to ride so I'll put off the rest until later.

Sheldon

Another.

Sheldon

Comment

nice job there,i had to mod mine a bit,happy with it tho,i like blue n gold hehe.My buddy did the paint for 200 clams i did all the gold.Didn't polish it this day,its shinier than this,bad lighting too

Comment

Originally posted by big block View Post
        I'm a bit fussy so i decided to repaint the 1150 back to original. I prefered the red and black it was but this is what it came from the factory with. I made 5 sets of stickers so I can do it 5 more times if I get bored. I still have to clean up the engine a bit and repaint the exhaust but it's coming and it's too fun to ride so I'll put off the rest until later.

Sheldon
        Hey Big block, nice job! I have mine apart right now for a small rebuild. And tonight after sanding a painting a few small parts I started to think about having the bike professionally painted. And order the striping pkg from Reproduction Decal.
        No signature :(

Comment

Oh: They make decals? I spent a few bucks having the decals all made up, too late now! I shot it myself using automotive paint. I've restored quite a few old Mopars so this was an easy job. I had an 84 EF in red and black, I prefer the blue like yours though.

Sheldon

Comment

I was expecting to see an NOS kit.
            Bike looks great, big block.
            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
            X