Exhaust for GS400E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust for GS400E?

I want to get a new exhaust system for my bike.. it's the 1984 GS400E, 2 into 2. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to find something that would be compatible. Anyone know of a system like that? I've seen something from MAC for 2 into 1 for the older GS400 model, but I don't know if that would work, or if I'd want the lone pipe. If I can't find something, would getting the pipes chromed, or even the headers chromed and putting slip-on mufflers work? It's not all that rusty, but I want chrome pipes (since I work at "Chrome City") . Any advice? Thanks!

8)

Tiffany please PM me your VIN number and I will see if they are still available genuine , and how much for you.
    Dink

Comment

They are available, or were anyway. You may need to hunt down some pipe manufacturers dealing in Europe who make them for the GSX400 and ask them if they are the same as any of the following bikes: GS400, GS425, GS450, or GS500E. As a non-US bike it's hard to know what will fit our bikes even if they are the exact same part numbers since US manufactures haven't done any research on the GS400E. I have seen two GS400Es with different 2 into 1 exhausts in Ottawa. The right hand side of my exhaust is probably going to break off at the rear mount by the end of next summer so please let me know if you find anything out.

Cheers, Steve

Comment

Working...
      X