Inspiration for Project (GS450) Newb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspiration for Project (GS450) Newb

So I found this great custom done Suzuki 450 that was featured on returnofthecaferacers.com and I was wondering if anyone could help me find out where I can get the seat or a similar seat used on the bike?

Also, if anyone knows the kind of fork used and front fender on this bike:

I really liked this build and I'm basing my bike off the clean and classic look of it. I'm new so these parts aren't too aparent to me yet.

That is a nicely done cafe mod, I have to say. I do like the white bodywork and black engine/wheels. Many (most?) cafe mods have custom seats, that's probably the case here as well. Seats aren't usually horrifically expensive to have made and aren't too hard to do yourself in many cases. I'm sure someone else will chime in with links to vendors that sell and/or make cafe-style seats.
    Charles
    --
    1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

That's one of the better ones, but after being on Do The Ton for a while they all start to look the same to me...

Dime City Cycles is probably your best bet for a seat, otherwise I'd be checking Do the Ton forum for tips on cafe seats... that's the home of cafe's these days...

The front guard is a cut down stock 450E/S guard, and the forks are stock forks with polished lowers and gaiters added.

They even kept the stock tank and side covers and everything else is basically cosmetic work... paint or polish.

And she should wake up to herself... stone washed jeans didn't even look good when they were new in the '80's!!!!!
      1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
      1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Working...
      X