Decals and Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decals and Badges

Maybe not the correct location but appearance related. While searching for decals for my honda XL build I found this vendor (not me) doing correct decals and badges for the Suzuki GS series as well as many others.
    Follow link for info. http://kz900.com/decals-suz.html

These are the guys I use. Just got a new seat skin in for my GS750e

No signature :(

Comment

Yup...all the decals on my bikes that Larry ( Nvr2old ) has painted came from them.
      MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
      1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

This place I have used, and they will do special requests as well, break up combo packs, or change colors.....

And when they sent me the wrong sized SUZUKI decal, they promptly sent me the correct sized ones and it cost me nothing, they said to keep the larger ones for future usage....

Comment

I couldn't find anything for my 1983 GS650G so Brian at Bdesigns.ca in Kitchener is doing a set for me. He is part way through the design. We will meet next week to look at colors.

Jim
          1981 GS550T (Long gone)
          1983 GS650G (Rolling rebuild is now a full rebuild.)

Comment

Originally posted by Whitedog View Post
            Maybe not the correct location but appearance related. While searching for decals for my honda XL build I found this vendor (not me) doing correct decals and badges for the Suzuki GS series as well as many others.
            Follow link for info. http://kz900.com/decals-suz.html
            Jeff,

Did you find decals yet? Chuck Hahn posted a site that has a kit for a '79XL500:

Linky
            IBA# 24077
            '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
            '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
            '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

I have looked everywhere I know of and can't find anything for my G, any suggestions in addition to what is already listed here would be great...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
                Jeff,

Did you find decals yet? Chuck Hahn posted a site that has a kit for a '79XL500:

Linky
                Found a couple of sources. All about the same price. I like the 1980 set a better than the '79 and the '81 is a no go for me. Will most likely order them this weekend.

1980 set
                1980 Honda XL500S
                4pc Gas Tank Decals Set
                HXL5-80-001 $99.99
                1980 Honda XL500S
                Side Cover Decals
                HXL5-80-002 $34.99
                1980 Honda XL500S
                Warning Decal Set
                HXL5-80-00W $29.99
                1980 Honda XL500S
                Air Filter Caution Decal
                HXL5-80-002W $19.99
                1980 Honda XL500S

Comment

Thats the one. cbdecals is part of afegraphics. Diff name for "legal" reasons. I don't think he could use/reproduce the Honda name without $$$. Thats where I get my Honda decals

Comment

Working...
                  X