My custom 81' GSX750 16V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My custom 81' GSX750 16V

It's not completely finished yet (still missing a rear-set, painting the tank and the sidecovers grey/black and some new mirrors), but I wanted to know what you guys think about the bike so far.

hmmmm....its got potential but if you want my opinion you really have to do something with that (Honda) seat. it doesn't fit well and the tail end just looks, well........unfinished.

just my opinion, the rest of the bike looks ok
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Weird enough... That was actually the answer I was looking for. I was kind of unsure about the tail-end and the seat. So I'm thinking about welding a loop to the subframe. And mounting a short rear fender. But the seat is pretty comfortable.. So think I will keep it for now.

Anyways.. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I agree with Agemax. The rear looks a bit naked without some sort of fender. Other than that, it looks great.

Comment

It also looks unfinished (to me) without a front fender.

I also did not see any tail light or turn signals, but we were not shown the left side of the bike.

Obviously not my style of bike, but if that's what it takes to blow your skirt up, ...

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Looked much better in stock form. I'm not a fan of the latest silly fad.

Comment

Working...
            X