totally dry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totally dry

I don't know if anyone has tried this or not, but I was washing my bike today and thought wouldn't it be great if there was a bike wash that used those blowers to dry your car on a bike, well looking around my garage I spotted the perfect thing. A leaf blower that never gets used. So after washing my beast, I took the blower and proceeded to blow dry my bike, worked great! now all I have to do wax and polish, mabey after a good nap

Bye bye.

intruigeing

Comment

my buddy and i, he rides a 2003 maruader 250, were thinking of going through one of those actual car washes. we laughed and chuckled for a bit. the only thing thats holding us back is that hot wax :S:S:S other than that do you guys think i could pull it off?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner
        my buddy and i, he rides a 2003 maruader 250, were thinking of going through one of those actual car washes. we laughed and chuckled for a bit. the only thing thats holding us back is that hot wax :S:S:S other than that do you guys think i could pull it off?
        most of em i've seen use high water pressure to get the dirt off.

Comment

heh, I would strap the bike down on the conveyer belt but you'd still spend a lot of time looking for all the parts that get blown off the bike. :x

Steve

Comment

I use compressed air to dry my bike. But make sure you have a dryer/water seperator on the airline. Works great, especially for the little nooks and crannys of the engine and wheels.
            85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
            79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Working...
            X