1100 kat decals??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1100 kat decals??

anyone know where I can get some?? for an 83 1100..including tank striping.

thanks katman
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Re: 1100 kat decals??

Originally posted by katman
    anyone know where I can get some?? for an 83 1100..including tank striping.

thanks katman
    There was a guy on eBay selling decals for almost all Jap bikes. Especially Suzuki. Look on eBay for Suzuki decals and when you find guys selling several check out their other auctions. It's been a while so I do not remember who it was but he was letting them go cheep.

Comment

thanks Mark,

I have checked ebay but he only has late model decs. Nothing for early 80's.
      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

I was hoping he was still there. maybe he sold out, sorry bro. The guy I was talking about had loads of them for many many bikes.

Does the dealer have any resources for you? Have you tried Bikebandit.com or ronayer?

Comment

I have never looked at the Suzuki side, but he has a good selection for old Yamahas.

Kenny

Comment

Check these...

Here are some links you can check for decals....

Didn't look but...I'd better post SOMETHING before my accout gets auto-deleted (just showing I read the FAQ)

Comment

They are up the street from me in Toronto. Was thinking of getting a "suzuki" sticker for my front windshield. I called them and they said they could make anything they can look at and take measurements.

Comment

I have talked to them but they don't have any striping. Only suzuki has the striping but they are 50.00 each.
                KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Why not measure the stripes dimensions and get it striped custom then at a detailer? They wont charge you 50 a stripe and can match them exactly.

Comment

Working...
                  X