Frame Side Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frame Side Covers

I have a 1981 GS750L. It didn't come with the side covers and I was wondering if any other GS covers would fit. Specifically the GS1000L triangle shaped covers. I'm having difficulty finding the right ones.

They are still avail through Suzuki <$50/side. Considering the futility in searching and probable tab and condition issues on used ones, relatively cheap IMO.
    1981 GS750L - Owned since 1990 when graduated high school and since have been discovering all the things not disclosed by seller.
    1983 GS750E - bought in 2016 as a rough runner to use while rebuilding 81L and then to combine with ES to make one good one
    1983 GS750ES - bought in Toronto in 2015 on a lark as a non-runner, missing front cowling and exhaust - If you have a 1983 750ES front cowling let me know! Blue would be nice

Comment

i have some you might want... pm if you want them
      you can see them in the following thread

Comment

Originally posted by mmaurin View Post
        i have some you might want... pm if you want them
        you can see them in the following thread
        http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum....php?p=1735691
        not L

too bad
        1981 GS750L - Owned since 1990 when graduated high school and since have been discovering all the things not disclosed by seller.
        1983 GS750E - bought in 2016 as a rough runner to use while rebuilding 81L and then to combine with ES to make one good one
        1983 GS750ES - bought in Toronto in 2015 on a lark as a non-runner, missing front cowling and exhaust - If you have a 1983 750ES front cowling let me know! Blue would be nice

Comment

Working...
        X