GS750L Side Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750L Side Covers

Does anyone know where I can source a pair of side covers for a 1981 GS750L? PO took them off apparently and they did not come with the bike. Thanks.

Trevor

Try Cycle-Recycle in Indianapolis. Rob seem to have most every one ever made if you were to go there. I doubt they are cheap, people seem to be real proud of their side covers.

CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

317-634-7550

Comment

Try ebay for used ones. They are available from suzuki and can be ordered from most oem parts retailers.

Comment

I finally found a set of NOS for 69 per panel. Had to look on Ebay.uk to find them. The best part is the seller is fairly local to me here in NH (he is in CT) so I can expect to get the panels fairly quickly. Thanks all.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2014, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Last time I ordered them they were like $40 from a suzuki parts retailer.

Comment

Thanks GSX. I might order a set of those and keep the ones I have as spares. They need to be painted and its too cold for that hear right nows.

Comment

Working...
            X