Chrome Paint....That Works!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome Paint....That Works!!

I haven't sprayed any myself as of yet but do have some on order. Just check out the reflection of the photographer! This stuff is clear coated. One can shoot a candy before clearing to get a colored chrome look also.
    This isn't cheap rattle can junk and so it is a bit pricey for many. $60 for a half of a pint (8oz).

Where would one go to get some of this stuff???

Comment

I guess a link would of helped eh?!!!

Here ya go!

Comment

Along the same line, kinda...POR15 has alot of great paint products as well.

Explore POR-15's extensive range of restoration products, perfect for bringing new life to any vehicle with superior performance and quality. Order online now!

Comment

cozee - I've checked all through the Innate website but I can't find any technical info for their chrome paint. I'm wondering what type of base is required for their chrome paint, how durable (fuel proof) it is either with clear or without, and how much the chrome effect is reduced by applying a good UV and fuel proof clear. I've seen other websites for chrome paint and their prices are similar although some of them require special equipment to apply the paint.... Did they say they were sendinging you application instructions with your purchase or is it on the website somewhere and I just didn't find it?

Thanks!

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X