Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarozzi rearsets on a GS1000 - before and after photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azr View Post
    wow, you're foot controls are a lot higher than mine, I'll have to try that out. And I see you used the stock rear brake spring on yours, I didn't even think of putting that back in. Did you have to cut into the frame for you Yoshi?
    Not sure if this question is for me, but if so, yes, I was able to use the stock rear brake spring. That's the beauty of the Torrozis..everything bolts right on perfectly. No mods to the frame for the Yosh exhaust, but it did require removing the center stand and passenger pegs. Not having a center stand sucks for chain adjustment and lube, and the Yosh pipe requires removal to change the oil which is a pain, but the pipe works well, and sounds great, so it does have an upside. I would think the stock passenger pegs would work just fine with the stock exhaust still in place.
    1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
      what do you mean by "stock rearsets"? Suzuki never made any.
      The 1980 GS1000ST had factory rear sets.

I also have a Yoshimura race bend on my 1000ST. I had to cut part of the peg/exhaust support. I was able to retain the passenger pegs.
      Last edited by Guest; 08-17-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X