Mirror measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirror measurements

My wife tipped over the 85 550EF and thus shattered the mirror and turn signal. Found the turns on ebay, so that is good, but wanted to buy new mirrors just to clean it up a bit.

Now EMGO has a mirror that looks identical, one short (5") one long (7") stems. If I measure my stem, total length is around 7" but outward length is 5" (2" straight up). Just knowing how these companies talk in circles, I will guess I need the long stem.

Is my thinking correct?
    Kenny

Are those the rectangle ones or the round ones? I need to get myself some rectangles. I also figure on long stems. Let us know what part no. you get and how they work out.

One question often left standing is whether they are properly convex. They rarely say and it sucks to get stuck with flat ones. :x

Michael

Comment

I had a set of Emgos once and wasn't pleased with them. Napolean makes quality replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks
        I had a set of Emgos once and wasn't pleased with them. Napolean makes quality replacements.
        I've got Napoleons. Long stem is a must. They work well. Check out my website if you want to see them. Just click the WWW symbol below.
        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
        X