I just need to talk about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just need to talk about it

It seems that something may have gone awry with the fellow who said he was going to send me parts to repair my Kz1300 tourer. I have decided to take the right saddle bag to a body shop and see how much it will cost to repair it. If thats not too much then i will take the upper fairing in for repair also. . It will take longer but i really was hoping to make the fall Texas run this year so I can meet all the super GSRESOURSES weirdos at one time.

It will take longer but i really was hoping to make the fall Texas run this year so I can meet all the super GSRESOURSES weirdos at one time
    Why do you think I moved....

J/K. Them TX dudes are a great bunch. I will regretfully miss all rides with that great crew.... Too bad I made one and now I know what I am missing.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmart450
      It will take longer but i really was hoping to make the fall Texas run this year so I can meet all the super GSRESOURSES weirdos at one time
      Why do you think I moved....

J/K. Them TX dudes are a great bunch. I will regretfully miss all rides with that great crew.... Too bad I made one and now I know what I am missing.

Comment

Working...
      X