No announcement yet.

Group buy for GS seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure.....what's the deal? I need a cover for 1983 1100E.

Comment

I need 1 too. 1982 850L.

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
      1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

I could use about three for different GSes.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Minimal would be 10 seats cover for a GB. 15% off my retail.
          The only thing is someone has to be a IC to pay and redistribute the seat cover out to wherever you are.

Comment

I need one for an 80 1000G as well. I think this came up before about a group buy but the logistic of one person paying and shipping was too akward to deal with. Are you willing to give us the same 10% off on a individual purchase again?
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I'd be interested in a cover for an 82 850g.

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                I need one for an 80 1000G as well. I think this came up before about a group buy but the logistic of one person paying and shipping was too akward to deal with. Are you willing to give us the same 10% off on a individual purchase again?

Unfortunately the discount is only for a GB.

Comment

What's a GB ???
                  My Motorcycles:
                  22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                  22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                  82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                  81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                  79 1000e (all original)
                  82 850g (all original)
                  80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

I believe that it's Group Buy. Meaning one person purchase all the covers and ships them out. Not everyone orders separately.

Comment

Assuming each seat cover retails for $80.00 shipped, GB savings would be $12.00. Shipping to each covers final destination would probably be in the $6 - $10.00 range. So, not really worth putting that burden on someone to save a couple bucks.

I will order one directly, as their quality and service have been great!
                      Last edited by Vmass; 10-14-2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Pit - I think that the seat you have listed for a GS650G is actually for the GS650E

You guys made one for my GS650E several months ago. By the way, thank you! The quality is incredible

Comment

Hi,

I have the GS650 G/GT Gt/GTD for 1983 and GS650 GS650G GS650GT X/Z/D for 1981 , 1982

Originally posted by huntb View Post
                          Pit - I think that the seat you have listed for a GS650G is actually for the GS650E

You guys made one for my GS650E several months ago. By the way, thank you! The quality is incredible

Comment

I could use two covers. Anyone have experience trimming a stepped seat(80's) into old style(late 70's) flat version for a 550 or 750 gas? Can it be done to look professional? greg

Comment

Originally posted by Pit's seat covers View Post
                              GS Models Currently Available <----- CLICK THIS TO SEE.

If there is a GS model that we do not have, kindly contact us and we will be more than happy to help you replica one new base on your old original seat cover.
                              Hi,Pit. I think you have a pretty bad example of your seat cover for the '81 GSX400E (http://www.bikeupholstery.com/suzuki...over-sspe.html) so here's a picture of the one you made for me! I think my original was your pattern.

it should fit the 80, 81 GS450E too as they are the same, I believe.

With thanks!

ps..it is a tricky seat to fit to the foam. The only tiny complaint I might have is that the seat at the back is rounded where it should be "squarish to suit the rear "cowling"
                              Last edited by Gorminrider; 10-28-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I'm thinking of ordering one of these covers for my 77' GS550B. Can anyone give me any details or advice on putting this new cover on?
                                1977 GS550

Comment

Working...
                                X