Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airbrush set?

Hi all,
    I'm interested to getting an airbrush set.
    I'm trying hand brush but the result is less than satisfactory
    I went to one shop to recommend a decent set (brush and compressors) go for about 200SGD and Airbrush.sg, very fair price battles.

Where do you get your stuff men, how much did it cost you?
    Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2015, 11:32 AM.

Originally posted by Timothy View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm interested to getting an airbrush set.
    I'm trying hand brush but the result is less than satisfactory
    I went to one shop to recommend a decent set (brush and compressors) go for about 200SGD and Airbrush.sg, very fair price battles.

Where do you get your stuff men, how much did it cost you?
    I got my airbrush set from artist supply source. The brand is paasche. But after around 1-2 years I bought an iwata airbrush.. Then I bought a badger omni 5000 airbrush.. Price range around $70, good performance. It’s a Dual Action, Gravity Feed airbrush.

Comment

i got my set of two iwata revolution brushes for about 150 a peice with a badger compressor and a water seperator the water seperator is a must have and if you whant qulity try to get a brush with a micron tip

Comment

Get the moisture trap, for sure!!
        http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ine=1352313915
        1979 GS1000

Comment

What are you using an airbrush for? I have a Neo

Comment

image.jpg

I have been airbrushing over two decades and I've used many brands but I will never buy anything but Iwata. I have four, but the CS is my workhorse. Iwatas are better quality. Learn how to keep your airbrush clean so it will perform as it should. And for a compressor, I advise against tankless compressors. I'll include an example of my work. I order all my equipment and materials online because art supply stores have a huge mark up. http://www.coastairbrush.com is a good source.

Last edited by Guest; 07-26-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X