Glow in the dark paint pigment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glow in the dark paint pigment.

I just ran across the wildest thing, it would probably be the weirdest paint products you could use. When I first saw it I wanted to puke, but then I started think how good weird is if done right. Possibly a zombie themed bike, like Daryl's on the walking dead. Make it glow, with some bio hazard symbols on it, LOL It is a pigment you add to clear, or a green translucent green paint. It is florescent glow in the dark green additive pigment. Granted if not used artfully it could really look like hell. But with the right use on the right rat bike it could be really neat. I got a stripped down 82 1100E with a GS1000 engine on it a few years back. I was thinking about making something of a minimal chopped up road warrior out of. I was imagining it glowing in the dark, before it was going to be flat black.
    1981 GS1100E
    1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

In the 70s, when I was ridin with 1%ers...we used to black out out bikes (I think its called "murdering" em now")....I rarely ride in the dark anyway....i usually find the nearest neon sign till dawn, or hook up with some sweetie that has a daddy complex, lol.....

For you youngsters....the Holiday Inns and such are a great place to pick up MILFs...when I was 17, this married 28 yr old used to wine and dine me, then we'd ball fer 2 days straight....

....dayglow freaks me out anyway...I did a lot of acid in the 70's/80's....

Comment

Working...
    X