Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New blinkers and CUT windshield. What you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmattockx View Post
    For those that care, no signals is legal here and you just use hand signals instead.Mark
    I don't actually have a problem with no signals, but I just wouldn't want to invite a LEO to pull me over for failing to comply with the law by having signal lights that were installed incorrectly, in this case, too close together.

I think the point is that if one chooses to keep the signals installed, then some effort could be made to make them as functional as possible. I agree that most drivers appear to have blinders on and turn signals are becoming more of a courtesy than anything else. Drivers around here seem to have forgotten how to use them.

Sheez, I was cutoff twice in the same spot this week (a roundabout) when I had the right of way, and a clear line of sight (i.e. eye contact with) the drivers merging in...and I was in the Forester. I hate to think what it would be like if I had been riding.
    '83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
      I don't actually have a problem with no signals, but I just wouldn't want to invite a LEO to pull me over for failing to comply with the law by having signal lights that were installed incorrectly, in this case, too close together.
      Your Vancouver cops have so much time on their hands they would bother with that?

Mark
      1982 GS1100E
      1998 ZX-6R
      2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

Originally posted by mmattockx View Post
        Your Vancouver cops have so much time on their hands they would bother with that

Mark
        You see the things cops do these days? There is no rhyme or reason to it. Best not to give them any excuse.
        '83 GS650G
        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Working...
        X