GS1150 aftermarket full fairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1150 aftermarket full fairing

I have a chance to buy an aftermarket full fairing for my GS1150 ES. I haven't seen it yet but the guy that has it says it was made in Germany. Is anyone familiar with such a fairing?

Sounds like a Pichler. http://www.pichler.de/Pages/preisvere.htm

Comment

Good to see ya back Billy...I was getting a little worried.

Hap

Comment

Originally posted by Hap
        Good to see ya back Billy...I was getting a little worried.
        It was a hectic summer. First my wife took a job in SA so we started the process of buying a house here. Then a few days after we picked out a house and signed a contract to buy it my wife's Dad passed away, on her birthday no less. Then comes selling our house in the Valley. After that working through the financing process, closing, and getting moved in. I stayed in the Valley an extra month do things I told the buyers I would do. Mix that with still working and making trips to SA just about every other day, it was crazy. All the while trying to take care of her Mom's needs.

Now when I'm not working I'm doing the floors in the house we bought. I need to spend a weekend on the bike before the ride. I've installed GSXR switchgear, clutch perch and lever, and front master cylinder. I still have wiring details to work out, just haven't had the time. I haven't even ridden since I've been back. Here I am 10 minutes from the hills and I'm not out in them.

Sorry for hijacking your thread lucky.

Comment

Wow! That is crazy. Glad to see you getting things worked out and in good spirits Billy.

Comment

You were right

Billy Ricks...You were right it was a Pichler but the guy wanted $600.00 for it. A little too steep for me.

Comment

Working...
            X