Vinatge bike websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinatge bike websites

Looking for a seat for my 79 gs 750. Any recommended custom sites for finding one. I tried dime city cycle with no luck. I like the style of this guy

But unfortunatly won't fit my bike

We need more information, do you have an standard or L model? Are you trying to keep a stock look or are you customizing it. Do you have a seat now? I doubt you will find a seat made exactly for your bike. If your going custom then what you'll find are generic seats that will need some fitment to look right and different mounts. You'll need to take some measurements to see what will fit. If you have a good pan a good upholsterer can make anything you want or the are good reproduction covers like fro Pit Replica. .
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I just got a new seat cover from Pit Replica through
      With more than 30years of upholstery experience, we produce only the best quality and professionally hand crafted replica seat cover of the original in every detailed aspects to ensure a total facelift of your bikes’ originality outlook and perfect fit over stock foam and original pan

Took a 10 days to ship from UK.. but I'm very happy with the product. IMG_20180901_122514530.jpg
      sigpic
      Well, my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle.

1980 GS850GL

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        We need more information, do you have an standard or L model? Are you trying to keep a stock look or are you customizing it. Do you have a seat now? I doubt you will find a seat made exactly for your bike. If your going custom then what you'll find are generic seats that will need some fitment to look right and different mounts. You'll need to take some measurements to see what will fit. If you have a good pan a good upholsterer can make anything you want or the are good reproduction covers like fro Pit Replica. .
        Would like to custom look, nothing too fancy
        Yeah just trying to open conversation with some website recommendations
        I have the stock seat L 26.5 in W 11 ish H 4.5 ish
        Pretty much looking for the same style on the web link on my 1st post

Comment

No personal experience with this company but have seen a couple nice examples of their work on DTT.
          Shop Thirteen and Company Motorcycles and Clothing. We specialize in building custom cafe racers,brat style, trackers and choppers right here in Los Angeles.

Maybe have a look at EBay UK.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
          X