I got another red one.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got another red one.....

A truck, not a Bike. Still got the same old red Bike Ive had since new. She needed a fender re-paint. Thats when I started noticing the Bike and the truck are nearly the same color.

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I bought that front end for my "T"...a dual disc, forks, and triples to include braided lines. The fender is red also...but not "cherry red" like yours!

Nice truck!

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)

Comment

Gorgeous color on that truck. Is that aluminum?
        and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
        __________________________________________________ ______________________
        2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

The 82 red paint is called candy fancy maroon. It has gold metal flake like the truck. The 83 red is more like a Honda red. Just red. I sprayed the fender with some paint I found at our shop. 1 coat sealer, 2 coats base, 2 coats clear.

The Ferd is a 2016 XLT. Yes, I believe it is "military grade aluminum". Very light in the arse end with the 8ft box. Completely worthless in the snow (in 2wd)
          Last edited by bonanzadave; 06-19-2019, 07:35 PM.
          82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Working...
          X