Underseat storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underseat storage

One thing I've always liked about my GS850G is the little zone under the seat for my tool roll. It appears there is even some extra room. Anyone every rig up something to store things besides just a tool roll under their seats? I also love the little glove box behind the seat. It's touches like this that make me love this bike, it's like it was designed for people to actually use it not just ride up and down the street and make noise.

I had my friend weld me up a new luggage rack with a backrest for passengers. She took off the little box and now it doesn't fit back on . She said she's gonna make me another little box, she makes impressive custom stuff. Anyway here's some pictures for ya'll, Yea I drink natty light, don't judge!

1981 GS 850G

sigpic

Here they are with my soft luggage
    1981 GS 850G

sigpic

Comment

Nobody judging.

The doctor asked me if I drank.

"Why thank you," I replied. "I'll have a triple vodka on the rocks, hold the ice."

"I wasn't offering," he said, "I just need to know."

"Never touch the stuff," I told him.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
      X