• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post

Dumbing down on this forum is tiring.
    I'll go with the Borax and pot, thanks!
    -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Originally posted by allojohn View Post

I'll go with the Borax and pot, thanks!
      Pot is legal here.
      1983 GS 550 LD
      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Not here, we're still cooking on campfires.

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post

Pot is legal here.
          Medical only here right now but we are hopeful....
          -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Originally posted by allojohn View Post

???? What jiggery pokery is this!
            Stops the electrons from rolling out. 'Sobvious, innit?
            ---- Dave

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post

Stops the electrons from rolling out. 'Sobvious, innit?
              To some.. .. but to the unejumacated it's black magic...
              -Mal

78 GS750E

Comment

Weed will be legal in Connecticut Jan. 10, 2023. I hope they release all the people in jail for weed related charges NOW! I don't touch the stuff anymore, but back in the late 1970's, I was on my 8th generation Sinsemilla plants, 6" diameter stalks, 14' feet high. All was fine till one day they cut down the forest overlooking the hidden field I used behind my property, and put up a row of McMansions. That really sucked. I smoked, trying to relieve pain from my multiple ruptured discs. Funny thing is when I stopped, I realized it did nothing for my pain, did a lot for nausea, but for me, not for pain. It was nice getting my lungs cleared up and being able to give Cops a hard time when pulled me over, as I don't drink, and knew they had nothing on me, except maybe the speeding charge for which I was about to get a ticket. I always resented the "Where are you headed?" questions. If I am asked that now, I answer, "I don't see how that concerns you, are we done here?". I haven't received a ticket in the last 25 years. I've received a few warnings, but the officers always said that by pulling over so quickly, they appreciated that. I always have my wallet and Reg ready when I drive.

I do appreciate the police though, they never know what nut they might pull over, and for the most part, they are out there and on their own. Except for the few that seem to have attitudes about motorcyclists, it's pretty mellow around here. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised when they get DUI''s for driving high. The State is advertising "Driving High is a DUI", like crazy now.

Comment

Working...
                X