need help finding a post re VM26ss choke plunger renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help finding a post re VM26ss choke plunger renewal

Hi there... sorry guys still new here and first time posting. I found some info while cruising around the forums about a guy who re-fits new seats into enrichner/choke plungers. And he also sells air restricters that help with jetting carbs with pods. Bike is a 1979 GS850G, VM26ss carbs, K&N filter pods. I have tried searching several times but come up 0 results. Can anyone point me in the right direction...? Thanks, Kevin
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi , Kevin.
    I provide the choke plunger repair service and air corrector jets.
    Here's the link to the thread which contains my contact email etc in the 1st post or you can PM me etc if you wish.
    MIKUNI Choke plunger seat replacement and Air corrector jets for GS fours VM's - The GSResources Forums
    Last edited by zed1015; 01-07-2023, 07:52 AM.
    Mikuni Viton Choke Plunger Seat Renewal.
    VITON Choke plunger seals .KAWASAKI Z1,Z900,Z650,Z1000,Z1R,SUZUKI GS1000,GSXR,RF | eBay

Air Corrector Jets for Mikuni VM 24, 26 and 28mm carbs .
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254380193...84.m1555.l2649

sigpic

Comment

Thank you zed1015. Just fired off an e-mail to you... Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by zed1015 View Post
        Hi , Kevin.
        I provide the choke plunger repair service and air corrector jets.
        Here's the link to the thread which contains my contact email etc in the 1st post or you can PM me etc if you wish.
        MIKUNI Choke plunger seat replacement and Air corrector jets for GS fours VM's - The GSResources Forums
        I can vouch for the service zed1015 offers as I have had my choke plungers re-sealed and the difference is night and day. The new seals stop any fuel leaking by which gives you a smooth idle with the extra benefit of not being affected by ethenol in the current fuels available.
        Jeff

Living the dream...

1980 GS1000 that has been modestly modified.

Comment

Working...
        X