Anyone know what these are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what these are?

Browsing on Craigslist at lunch, I came across a guy who wants to trade these "racing carbs" mounted on a 79 GS1000 for a stock set. I'm interested, mostly because I'm not currently using mine anyway, but am wondering if I'll be able to do anything with them if I go through with it. The guy is new to bikes, and wants his varnished up bike to run better and get better mileage. He doesn't know anything about these save for being told they're "race carbs". They look like flat slides to me, but I can't quite match them up online. I've got more pics, but they're huge so I've only included one.

Anyone know about these?

Mikuni flatslides. If you don't want them, how can I contact him? Thanks, Ray.

Comment

Thanks, Ray. I thought that's what they were, just couldn't find them online. Look like an older RS series. Are they streetable carbs, for say a 1085 kit, no cams, header? I was considering doing the trade to help the guy with the work to get his bike dialed in. And of course to score some performance carbs. Sounds like this bike has been sitting a while, and I was curious if gaskets / jetting components were available.

Comment

Working...
      X