Looking for a new petcock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a new petcock!

My current Petcock on my 78 GS 750E is giving me problems and I'm looking to purchase a new one or rebuild it. I've heard a new one is way better then a rebuilt one. I can't seem to pin down one for it or figure out what style I need. Any help would be appreciated greatly! Thanks!

If you "dont" want to go with the stock petcock, this is what I did. I ordered an adapter plate and petcock from this page. https://www.partsnmore.com/cat_index...&category=carb

After it arrived i had to file away a small amount of the hole where the petcock sits up in the tank. I used a round or rat tail file. I am happy to have a manual petcock now that looks and works good. If you decide to go this route, measure the distance between the bolt holes on your tank for the adapter plate to see if that one will fit.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-16-2010, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Call Z1Enterprises.com or shop online at any of the Suzuki vendors in your "mega-welcome" for an OEM petcock. A Pingel with the proper adaptor plate is also an option. If you can't find your "mega-welcome", just click the link below to visit my website and go to the READ ME page.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
      X