need to find carb boots for 81 gs850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to find carb boots for 81 gs850

does anybody know where i can find (4) carb intake to manifold boots mine are cracked and is bringing in to much air, i am having a rough time trying to find some on the net for a good price.

thanx.

Welcome to the board. Cliff will be along shortly with your awesome welcome mat.
    Use it wisely and to you and your bikes advantage.
    When I say there is tons of info and even more great folks around here Im putting it lightly.
    Most will recommend you buy the boots new but at more than 100 bux for a set its painfull. You might get lucky and find a good used set but even then you wont know for sure they're not leaky. Its a chance you have to take.
    Number 25-26 on this fisch.

Again, welcome!

sigpic

82 GS850
    78 GS1000
    04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
    .................________-|___\____
    ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

thank you very much for your quick response this site has already gave me so many ideas hopefully i will post some pictures soon.
      thanks again!

Comment

I just ordered some here, price was quite reasonable:

Have not received anything yet, don't know about how quick they are.

Michelle is annoying.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi MR. poppaboo,

The two links below will contain hundreds of links to vendors, manuals, guides, information, resources, and TONS of GS lovin'. Let's get started.....

Anyway, I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post

Hi Tom,

Let me know how you like the prices/service/delivery time. If you deem them worthy I'll add them to my vendor list. I see they're in Texas. I wonder if they can get parts to me quicker than dealers on the East Coast?

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post

Michelle is annoying.
              I checked for my 1k, same as the rest of em. 26ish bux each.

Michelle has an X.
              sigpic

82 GS850
              78 GS1000
              04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
              .................________-|___\____
              ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Working...
              X