ok im almost there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok im almost there

ok i have two of the carbs running at mid level and two running low. these carbs are fresh rebuilds with o-rings and dipping. now the one with the vacuum hose is where i started and it made a huge difference in the idle so i brought it all the way up till the idle just stayed level, but i cant get the other two on the other side to do anything but bog down when i turn them all the way in. is there something i should be looking for. they are hooked up to a vacuum sync gauge and they dont move.
    1981 gs1100ex.

nothin huh? thats kinda what i thought, this isnt your everyday issue im gonna see what i come up with, changed out the fuel/air screw and it did nothing, kinda weird really......

Comment

Umm, carbs are not my specialty, but when you speak of the levels, are you speaking of of a carb tuning tool? If so, which one?
      Also, there is a big GS rally this weekend, so responses may be limited until next week.

Comment

Originally posted by SKD View Post
        nothin huh? thats kinda what i thought, this isnt your everyday issue im gonna see what i come up with, changed out the fuel/air screw and it did nothing, kinda weird really......
        You HAVE my #! Call me & I will help you. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
          You HAVE my #! Call me & I will help you. Ray.
          i'll call you today ray, thanks

Comment

Working...
          X