Unable to email Robert Barr for cycleorings.com support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to email Robert Barr for cycleorings.com support

I've been trying to email him to ask a question about o-rings, have had the "MAILER-DAEMON" bounce back two emails.
    <<sallydog716-steves@yahoo.com>:
    This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (<sallydog716-steves@yahoo.com)
    Does anyone know if perhaps he has a new email address?

I sent you a PM.

Comment

Rose..If robert has new info PM it to me too..gonna be needing intack boot gaskets soon for the skunk
      MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
      1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

I recently gave a GSR donation through Robert Barr's paypal account. Got notified by paypal, but not GSR.
        He is still OK?

Comment

anymore info here?

Comment

I don't have anything but an email address that I got last time I placed an order... You can PM me if you would like it.

Comment

I just ordered (and received) several o-ring kits and other parts last week. PM me and I'll give you his email address (I'm not sure I should publish it).

Comment

Originally posted by FormerBMWguy View Post
                I just ordered (and received) several o-ring kits and other parts last week. PM me and I'll give you his email address (I'm not sure I should publish it).

Thanks I have his e-mail now

Comment

Working...
                X