airfilter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

airfilter??

1980 gs850gl where can i get one cheep or what can i use k&n ?? i just dont know .mine is crap!!!

OEM is still available, and it comes pre-oiled. Not horribly expensive. I just learned at RRR that the K&N filters require a re-jet.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

do you know a part number or a place to get it

Comment

#3 here. 13781-45010

Part Shark normally requires a signature for delivery though. I'm sure one of the other places listed at BassCliff's can give you a comparable cost without that little hiccup.
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

I just learned at RRR that the K&N filters require a re-jet
          I've got a K&N drop in installed in my air box and no rejet is required, pod filters on the other hand will require rejetting.

Comment

got a part number???

Comment

The K&N part number for your bike is the SU-1200.

Factory direct K&N replacement air filters, air intakes, oil filters & cabin filters. KNFilters.com - the official site for performance filtration products.

Comment

Working...
              X