Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 into 4 exhaust

Hi Guys,

Just picked myself up a 1983 GS850G that's in really good condition.

It's got a 4 into 1 system which sounds pretty good but I just don't like the look of it.
    Do 4 into 4 exhaust systems exist for the 850?

Something kinda like this:

Simon

not unless you get a one off made, as far as i know
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Hi Mr. rein180,

I've never seen a 4-n-4 exhaust for any GS bike, stock, aftermarket, or otherwise. You'd have to have one fabricated. You'll find lots of GS850 stuff on my little website. Now let me share some GS lovin' and some GS cheer!

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

They make them for hondas, you might call a company that supplies them and see if they have anyway of altering the flanges or sending you the mufflers with a pipe then make your own headers to their performance specs.

Comment

Those are aftermarket for the DOHC honda 4's, I think it is a company overseas, there was a guy that showed up on the 750c site that had a set of those on his bike. Very sharp!!

You would likely get ok money for them on www.cb750c.com if you are looking to get rid of them.

Us "C" guys are always looking for a nice 4-4

Comment

i think he is looking to buy some, not sell any
            1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Oops. Good luck. I dont know of any in the GS spacing. Anything can be done with work though.

If you get the spacing worked out but you need longer down tubes from the honda 4-4's the cb900c and cb1000c pipes were half an inch or so longer than the cb750c's and K's on the down tubes.

Comment

that they are. I have a set of 4:2 CB900F pipes. realy rough, but they're available.

Comment

Working...
                X