Carb-Airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carb-Airbox

Howe i kontakt Carb. till luftburken på min GS 750 E-79? Är detta avloppsslangen den del jag behöver?: http://www.cmsnl.com/products/hosedrain-14x1b
    _
    Bilaga: Film

bengtjopa
    Sverige

Unfortunately, I can't seem to translate it correctly. Anyone smarter than me using www.freetranslation.com since all I get is this:

Howe in contact-. to luftburken on my GS 750 E-79? Is this avloppsslangen the part I need?:
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      Unfortunately, I can't seem to translate it correctly. Anyone smarter than me using www.freetranslation.com since all I get is this:

Howe in contact-. to luftburken on my GS 750 E-79? Is this avloppsslangen the part I need?:
      You never paid attention in Swedish lessons at school did you......

I'm guessing he's asking if that will fit his @79 750. If he is, the answer is yes (or maybe ja).
      79 GS1000S
      79 GS1000S (another one)
      80 GSX750
      80 GS550
      80 CB650 cafe racer
      75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
      75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

Swedish lessons in the US? Yea right, in what school? Heck, I barely made it through 4 years of French that I have NEVER used.
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Hi,

It looks like Swedish. Google translation does a little better... http://translate.google.com/

"Howe connect carb. the airbox on my GS 750 E-79? Is this the drain hose the part I need?"

I think the new member is asking to verify the part number for the airbox-to-carb boots.

If Mr. bengtjopa has a '79 GS750E, according to the parts fiches I have checked, the carb to airbox boot should be part # 13728-45010. So that part at cmsnl.com looks correct.

While I'm here, let me do my thing....

I just want to share some more GS lovin'.

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", the Carb Rebuild Series, and the Stator Papers. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

OR...

Jag ville bara dela lite mer GS Lovin '.

Jag stannade bara genom att välkomna dig till forumet på mitt eget, speciella sätt.

Om det är något du vill veta om Suzuki GS-modellen cyklar, och de flesta andra faktiskt, har du kommit till rätt ställe. Det finns mycket kunskap och erfarenhet här i samhället. Kom in och låt mig säga "HOoooowwwDY !"....

Här är din alldeles egna magiska, mystiska, mytiska, mind-expanderande "mega-välkommen". Vänligen ta hänsyn till hur "Top 10 Vanliga problem", den Carb Rebuild-serien, och statorn Papers. Låt mig rulla ut mattan välkommen för dig ...

Klicka här för din mega-välkomna, full med tips, förslag, länkar till leverantörer och annan information. Så är du välkommen att besöka min lilla BikeCliff hemsida där har jag samlat visdom av denna generösa gemenskap. Glöm inte, som vi bilder! Inte du, din cykel!

Tack för att an****a sig till oss. Hålla oss informerade.

Tack för ert överseende,

BassCliff
          Last edited by Guest; 01-19-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bengtjopa View Post
            Howe i kontakt Carb. till luftburken på min GS 750 E-79? Är detta avloppsslangen den del jag behöver?: http://www.cmsnl.com/products/hosedrain-14x1b
            _
            Bilaga: Film

bengtjopa
            Sverige
            Ja (x4) one for each carb
            1978 GS 1000 (since new)
            1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
            1978 GS 1000 (parts)
            1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
            1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
            1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
            2007 DRz 400S
            1999 ATK 490ES
            1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Working...
            X